(93) A high-performance membrane electrode assembly for polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cell with poly (arylene ether sulfone) nanofibers as effective membrane reinforcements
Y. Zhao, X. Li, W. W. Li, Z. Wang, S. Wang, X. Xie, & V. Ramani, Journal of Power Sources, 444, 227250, (2019).
(92) Understanding the Oxygen Reduction Reaction Activity and Oxidative Stability of Pt Supported on Nb‐Doped TiO2 C. He, S. Sankarasubramanian, I. Matanovic, P. Atanassov, & V. Ramani, ChemSusChem, 12(15), pp. 3468-3480, (2019).
(91) Tuning anion solvation energetics enhances potassium–oxygen battery performance S. Sankarasubramanian, J. Kahky, & V. Ramani, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 116(30), pp. 14899-14904, (2019).
(90) Efficient pH-gradient-enabled microscale bipolar interfaces in direct borohydride fuel cells Z. Wang, J. Parrondo, C. He, S. Sankarasubramanian, & V. Ramani, Nature Energy, 4(4), pp. 281-289, (2019).
(89) Impact of Surface Carbonyl-and Hydroxyl-Group Concentrations on Electrode Kinetics in an All-Vanadium Redox Flow Battery Y. Li, J. Parrondo, S. Sankarasubramanian, & V. Ramani, The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 123(11), pp. 6370-6378, (2019).
(88) Methanesulfonic acid-based electrode-decoupled vanadium–cerium redox flow battery exhibits significantly improved capacity and cycle life S. Sankarasubramanian, Y. Zhang, & V. Ramani, Sustainable Energy & Fuels, 3(9), pp. 2417-2425, (2019).