Washington University School of Medicine Infectious Disease Clinic offers comprehensive PrEP and HIV-prevention services based on the most advanced and current research and practice. Our services have been developed to be affordable and accessible for the uninsured, underinsured, and insured.
Onsite PrEP Care Services
- Same-day PrEP prescribing
- HIV and STI testing
- Lab (blood) tests
- Sexual health consultation and education
- Health insurance navigation onsite and through community partners
- Social work and case management
- Mental health screening and referral for care
- Peer PrEP education and navigation through community partners
- Pharmacy-based PrEP program
- PrEP pill-taking support
- Comprehensive social support referrals
- Referral coordination with the Missouri State Department of Health, City of St. Louis, St. Louis County, DIS, Cape Girardeau County and Columbia/Boone County.
- PrEP information phone line
- LGBTQIA-friendly services
We have created a safe space for sexual health discussions for all residents of Missouri and surrounding regions.
PrEP Care Support Referrals
We partner with a variety of organizations to provide further support:
- Health insurance navigation
- HIV prevention, risk reduction counselling, psycho-social support and more
- Food, housing and energy/water bill assistance
- Getting a primary doctor
- Support groups
- Financial counseling
- Counseling and mental health care
Read more about our community referral partners and collaborations on our Partners page.
Partner Spotlight: Williams & Associates’ “Rustin’s Place”
Pictured: CEO of Williams and Associates Erise Williams (center) with PrEP peer navigator Dontay McGaffe (left) and social worker & testing specialist Tyrell Manning (right) at Rustin’s Place Drop-In Center, a safe haven with free STI/HIV testing, free Wi-Fi, washer & dryer, support groups, health education and social activities for minority members of the St. Louis community.