Our services have been developed to be affordable and accessible for everyone, including those who are uninsured, underinsured, or insured.
Washington University School of Medicine Infectious Disease Clinic offers comprehensive PrEP and HIV-prevention services based on the most advanced and current research and practice.
We Are The Largest HIV & PrEp Provider in The Region
Our PrEP Care Services:
- Same-day PrEP prescribing
- HIV and STI testing
- Lab (blood) tests
- Sexual health consultation and education
- Health insurance navigation onsite and through community partners
- Social work and case management
- Mental health screening and referral for care
- Peer PrEP education and navigation through community partners
- Pharmacy-based PrEP program
- PrEP pill-taking support
- Comprehensive social support referrals
- Referral coordination with the Missouri State Department of Health, City of St. Louis, St. Louis County, DIS, Cape Girardeau County and Columbia/Boone County.
- PrEP information phone line
- LGBTQIA+ friendly services
We have created a safe space for sexual health discussions for all residents of Missouri and surrounding regions.