Build innovation. Startup Ecosystem.
The CEL Entrepreneurial Consulting Team (CELect) delivers impact to 3 different startup communities [Please scroll down to see where in Fall 2023]. Students work with local entrepreneurs by applying their critical thinking skills to early-stage business challenges in marketing, resource management and strategy.
Student Testimonials: Testimonial #1 | Testimonial #2
Client Testimonials: Adalo | Balto | Well Principled
**Open to ALL WashU students, Law School students have a cross-listed course number.**
Application for FL23 has now closed and selections have been made. We will open the application for Spring 2024 in early November 2023. We look forward to future opportunities to work with you!
B63.MGT.501C (graduate)-Law School students are cross-listed
3 credit hours-8 week course *This course begins with kickoffs the week before the semester begins. Details below.
- Application for FL23 is now closed.
- For financial assistance to participate on the travel programs, please see Student Access Fund
Kickoffs: Please note dates are prior to the beginning of the spring semester and mandatory, so confirm your availability to attend and if the section you are applying to has required travel.
- St. Louis Section: (In person) August 23-25 in STL, 2 hours per day
- NYC Section: Cohort Kickoff will be ON-SITE in NYC August 23-25
- Students are responsible for all expenses for travel, lodging, meals, on ground transportation while in NYC.
- International Section: Cohort Kickoff will be ON-SITE in Barcelona August 19-25
- Student Course Fee of $1450, includes lodging but does not include airfare.
-Final Presentations: End of Mini A
Please check the course listing to see class times for each section during the remainder of the term following kickoffs.
- For questions, contact CEL Program Manger, Amy Soell at firstname.lastname@example.org