The mission of DISC is to empower students to build an inclusive campus environment that is safe and welcoming for all.
Our vision is a School of Medicine campus that values diversity, seeks and welcomes students from all backgrounds, promotes a community where all voices are heard, and actively fosters inclusion.
Current student groups represented
- American Medical Women’s Association (AMWA)
- Asian-Pacific American Medical Student Association (APAMSA)
- Association of Black Biomedical Graduate Students (ABBGS)
- Christian Medical Association (CMA)
- Coalition of Occupational Therapy Advocates for Diversity (COTAD)
- Graduate Association of Latin American Students (GALAS)
- Jewish Medical Student Association (JMSA)
Don’t see your group here and want to get involved?