The Researcher Resilience Training (RRT) program is now accepting applications from advanced doctoral students and early career investigators for the 2020 cohort. RRT Flyer 2020
The application cycle has CLOSED for Summer 2020.
- Advanced doctoral students or early career investigators
- Interest in child-focused behavioral health
- Priority given to those of African descent and other underrepresented minorities
- Currently studying or employed at a U.S. based organization
- Download and complete the 2020 RRT Fellow Application (Word Doc)
- Submit application documents:
- Current NIH Biosketch
- Career Development Plan (2 pages maximum)
The plan should include your: background, career goals, outcomes and corresponding timelines, a statement outlining how participation in this program would be advantageous for addressing your professional developmental needs, relevant past research experience/coursework, and how this program will advance your research.
- Proposed Research Interest (2 pages maximum)
The plan should include: a description of any studies that you are currently involved with, with your mentor, and/or research areas that you intend to pursue
- Email completed application form and application documents to:
Washington University in St. Louis
Campus Box 1196
One Brookings Drive
St. Louis, Missouri 63130
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.