Storytelling and Communications Fellow Description
Work with the Director of Storytelling & Communications and Executive Director to implement multiple elements of FTF’s storytelling & communications plan, including social media, newsletters, and storytelling projects.
- Develop weekly content and copy for FTF’s social media channels, highlighting FTF initiatives, community partners, Racial Healing + Justice Fund grantees, and other items aligned to ongoing initiatives in the areas of Justice For All, Youth At The Center, and Opportunity to Thrive.
- Assist in developing content for newsletters and email blasts, highlighting opportunities for the public to act as catalysts for Racial Equity as well as towards FTF’s signature priorities and community-led initiatives for systemic change.
- Engage residents, community partners, fellows, staff, and board in storytelling initiatives to tell the story of why and how people can engage with anti-racist systemic change efforts.
- Experience working with social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok)
- Experience writing and developing copy
- Graphic design skills (Adobe and Canva)
- Ability to understand research data and advocacy language
- Photography and editing skills
- Videography and editing skills
- Audio production and editing skills
- Experience with database management
- Experience with email management platforms
- Experience with website editing and design
Learn more and apply here.