Pre-doctoral/early career researcher short-term summer training program: Summer 2024 Training application opens November 1, 2023 and closes January 14, 2024, 11:59 PM CST.
One-to-two year postdoctoral position: applications are accepted on a rolling basis. (See eligibility requirements.) Please contact Chelsea Hand-Sheridan (email@example.com) for more information and to express an interest in applying to either the Research Associate or Position in Perioperative Wellness.
Overview of Application Requirements
- Online Application
- Current NIH Biosketch; Save as PDF “LastName_FirstName_2022_Biosketch.pdf”
- Other Support document (if applicable): Save as PDF “LastName_FirstName_2022_OtherSupport.pdf”
- Career Development Plan (2 pages maximum): Save as PDF “LastName_FirstName_2022_CDP.pdf”
- The plan should include the following:
- Background, including relevant past research experience and coursework
- Career Goals
- How this program would advance professional development and research
- Proposed outcomes and corresponding timeline
- References/Letters of Recommendation
- You will be asked to provide the names of two references who will be contacted via email for Letters of Recommendation. One reference should be from your doctoral dissertation chair, a primary mentor, division supervisor, or the principal investigator (PI) on research work you are conducting.
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.