Pre-doctoral/early career researcher short-term summer training program: The online application is closed and will open in November 2021 for the 2022 training program.
One-to-two year postdoctoral position: applications are accepted on a rolling basis. (See eligibility requirements.) LEAD Postdoctoral Flyer (pdf) Please contact Laura Peer (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
The application includes:
Upload Application Documents
- Current NIH Biosketch; Save as PDF “LastName_FirstName_2021_Biosketch.pdf”
- Other Support document (if applicable): Save as PDF “LastName_FirstName_2021_OtherSupport.pdf”
- Career Development Plan (2 pages maximum): Save as PDF “LastName_FirstName_2021_CDP.pdf”
- The plan should include the following:
- Background, including relevant past research experience and coursework
- Career Goals
- How this program would advance professional development and research
- Proposed outcomes and corresponding timeline
References/Letters of Recommendation
- You will be asked to provide the names of two references who will be contacted via email for Letters of Recommendation. One reference should be from your doctoral dissertation chair, a primary mentor, division supervisor, or the principal investigator (PI) on research work you are conducting.
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.