Did You know…
- Saint Louis is up and coming.
- The cost of living in St. Louis is affordable and a great city to start your career. And being one of the most underrated cities in America, there’s potential for many positive surprises. Millennials like it here too!
- St. Louis has four distinct seasons (sometimes all in the same day).
- There are many (and often free) things to see and do in St. Louis.
- St. Louis is consistently ranked among the least-congested cities in America
- Forest Park, located between Wash U main campus and medical campus, is one of the largest urban parks in the United States.
- There’s a unique history to every neighborhood, a little something for everyone.