- September 2017: Joining Washington University in St. Louis as an Assistant Professor of Computer Science and Engineering
- June 2017: CP paper on preference elicitation for DCOPs accepted
- May 2017: Co-organizing the OptMAS workshop at AAMAS 2017
- April 2017: Received a DARPA grant to work on edge and cloud computing applications!
- April 2017: Ping Hou successfully defends his Ph.D. dissertation. Congratulations Ping!
- April 2017: IJCAI papers on stochastic GRD and solving MAPF with ASP accepted
- February 2017: Co-organizing the job fair at AAAI 2017
- January 2017: AAMAS papers on proactive DCOPs, smart homes, and smart grids accepted
- December 2016: Awarded the Outstanding Graduate Faculty Award in Mentoring by the CS Graduate Student Organization, NMSU
- June 2016: CP paper on speeding up DCOP algorithms with GPUs accepted
- May 2016: Co-organizing the OptMAS workshop at AAMAS 2016
- April 2016: IJCAI papers on stochastic GRDs and multi-agent planning accepted
- March 2016: Extremely fortunate to receive an NSF CAREER award!
- January 2016: Honored to be in the 2015 list of AI’s 10 to Watch by IEEE Intelligent Systems!
Read more about it in this NMSU news article.
- November 2015: AAAI papers on risk-sensitive POMDPs, DCOP pre-processing algorithms, and solving GRD with ASP accepted
- July 2015: Received an NSF grant to work on dynamic DCOPs!
- June 2015: CP paper on speeding up DCOP algorithms with GPUs accepted
- May 2015: Co-organizing the OptMAS workshop at AAMAS 2015
- April 2015: Awarded the Outstanding Graduate Faculty Award in Mentoring by the CS Graduate Student Organization, NMSU
- December 2014: AAAI paper on solving DCOPs with ASP accepted
- May 2014: Co-organizing the joint OptMAS-DCR workshop at AAMAS 2014
- May 2014: CP paper on branch consistency for DCOPs accepted
- April 2014: AAAI papers on uncertain MDPs, multi-agent RL, and CRC constraints accepted
- January 2014: ICAPS paper on risk-sensitive MDPs accepted
- January 2014: Received an NSF grant to work on smart grids!