- January 2020: ICAPS papers on bi-objective search and traffic signal control accepted.
- January 2020: AAMAS paper on continuous DCOPs accepted.
- January 2020: ECAI paper on partially-observable stochastic GRD (with Harry Potter examples!) accepted.
- October 2019: AAAI demo paper on goal recognition of airplanes at airports accepted.
- August 2019: Received a BSF grant with Roie Zivan to work on communication-sensitive DCOPs!
- March 2019: JAIR article on Distributed Gibbs for DCOPs accepted.
- January 2019: Received a Boeing grant with Alvitta Ottley to work on goal recognition!
- January 2019: AAMAS paper on preference elicitation for weighted CSPs accepted.
- August 2018: Received an NSF grant to work on smart home automation! Read more about it in this WashU news article.
- July 2018: Honored to be invited to give an early career spotlight presentation at IJCAI-ECAI 2018. Paper accompanying the presentation here.
- June 2018: CP paper on a new DCOP algorithm based on large neighborhood search accepted.
- May 2018: UAI paper on decentralized allocation and planning accepted.
- April 2018: IJCAI paper on periodic double auctions accepted.
- April 2018: JAIR survey article on DCOP models and algorithms accepted.
- February 2018: Gave a tutorial on DCOPs at AAAI 2018. Slides available here.
- January 2018: AAMAS papers on preference elicitation and node-to-agent mapping for DCOPs accepted.
- September 2017: Joined Washington University in St. Louis as an Assistant Professor of Computer Science and Engineering.
- June 2017: CP paper on preference elicitation for DCOPs accepted.
- May 2017: Co-organized the OptMAS workshop at AAMAS 2017.
- April 2017: Received a DARPA grant to work on edge and cloud computing applications!
- April 2017: Ping Hou successfully defended his Ph.D. dissertation. Congratulations Ping!
- April 2017: IJCAI papers on stochastic GRD and solving MAPF with ASP accepted.
- February 2017: Co-organized job fair at AAAI 2017.
- January 2017: AAMAS papers on proactive DCOPs, smart homes, and smart grids accepted.
- December 2016: Awarded the Outstanding Graduate Faculty Award in Mentoring by the CS Graduate Student Organization, NMSU.
- June 2016: CP paper on speeding up DCOP algorithms with GPUs accepted.
- May 2016: Co-organized the OptMAS workshop at AAMAS 2016.
- April 2016: IJCAI papers on stochastic GRDs and multi-agent planning accepted.
- March 2016: Extremely fortunate to receive an NSF CAREER award!
- January 2016: Honored to be in the 2015 list of AI’s 10 to Watch by IEEE Intelligent Systems!
Read more about it in this NMSU news article.
- November 2015: AAAI papers on risk-sensitive POMDPs, DCOP pre-processing algorithms, and solving GRD with ASP accepted.
- July 2015: Received an NSF grant to work on dynamic DCOPs!
- June 2015: CP paper on speeding up DCOP algorithms with GPUs accepted.
- May 2015: Co-organized the OptMAS workshop at AAMAS 2015.
- April 2015: Awarded the Outstanding Graduate Faculty Award in Mentoring by the CS Graduate Student Organization, NMSU.
- December 2014: AAAI paper on solving DCOPs with ASP accepted.
- May 2014: Co-organized the joint OptMAS-DCR workshop at AAMAS 2014.
- May 2014: CP paper on branch consistency for DCOPs accepted.
- April 2014: AAAI papers on uncertain MDPs, multi-agent RL, and CRC constraints accepted.
- January 2014: ICAPS paper on risk-sensitive MDPs accepted.
- January 2014: Received an NSF grant to work on smart grids!