Prior to this, I was an assistant professor in the Computer Science Department at New Mexico State University; a research scientist in the Living Analytics Research Center at Singapore Management University; and a post-doctoral research associate with Shlomo Zilberstein in the Computer Science Department at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
I received my Ph.D. and M.S. in Computer Science from the University of Southern California, supervised by Sven Koenig, and my M.S. and B.S.E. in Mechanical Engineering and Applied Mechanics from the University of Pennsylvania, supervised by Vijay Kumar.
- September 2017: Joined Washington University in St. Louis as an Assistant Professor of Computer Science and Engineering
- June 2017: CP paper on preference elicitation for DCOPs accepted
- May 2017: Co-organizing the OptMAS workshop at AAMAS 2017
- April 2017: Received a DARPA grant to work on edge and cloud computing applications!
- April 2017: Ping Hou successfully defends his Ph.D. dissertation. Congratulations Ping!