Prior to this, I was an assistant professor in the Computer Science Department at New Mexico State University; a research scientist in the Living Analytics Research Center at Singapore Management University; and a post-doctoral research associate with Shlomo Zilberstein in the Computer Science Department at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
I received my Ph.D. and M.S. in Computer Science from the University of Southern California, supervised by Sven Koenig, and my M.S. and B.S.E. in Mechanical Engineering and Applied Mechanics from the University of Pennsylvania, supervised by Vijay Kumar.
- June 2020: IROS paper on preference elicitation with robots accepted.
- January 2020: ICAPS papers on bi-objective search and traffic signal control accepted.
- January 2020: AAMAS paper on continuous DCOPs accepted.
- January 2020: ECAI paper on partially-observable stochastic GRD (with Harry Potter examples!) accepted.
- October 2019: AAAI demo paper on goal recognition of airplanes at airports accepted.
- August 2019: Received a BSF grant with Roie Zivan to work on communication-sensitive DCOPs!
- March 2019: JAIR article on Distributed Gibbs for DCOPs accepted.
- January 2019: Received a Boeing grant with Alvitta Ottley to work on goal recognition!
- August 2018: Received an NSF grant to work on smart home automation!
Read more about it in this WashU news article.
- July 2018: Honored to be invited to give an early career spotlight presentation at IJCAI-ECAI 2018.
Paper accompanying the presentation here.