- Build a costumed motor controller:
- Convert Sensorless motor into Sensored motor.
- Design a motor control and power system.
- Interface the motor controller with the raspberry pi.
- Fabricate a breakout board integrate motor controllers, sensors, and connectors.
- Improve sensors’ performance
- Use an Arduino compatible board to read sensor data
Original Objectives that still apply for this project
- Autonomous: Perform a task from start to finish without human interference.
- Wireless: Operate without any physical connections to elements not on the vehicle, such as power sockets or non-wireless internet connections.
- Scalable: Have capabilities for research beyond current semester.
- Repeatable: Include a procedure for the creation of additional vehicles for future research.