For information on IdeaBounce and B2BC, check out this PDF.
Executive summaries are due March 29th 11.59 pm CST (Earlier submissions encouraged)
Competition is on April 19, 6-8pm in Connor Auditorium.
Bench to Business Challenge
The Bench to Business Challenge (B2BC) is the BEC’s annual pitch competition. A series of seminars precedes the competition.
- Get practical experience in the business & marketing side of science
- Develop your own idea or utilize an available/existing technology
- Sound out your idea to a panel of experts to get valuable feedback
- Win great cash prizes!
- No experience necessary!
- All Stages of Ideas welcome!
These are all home runs…Arch Grants’ finalist level applications
-Ben Burke, Director of Entrepreneurship,
Arch Grants STL, Judge, B2BC 2015
- Are you passionate about translating your scientific ideas and research results into business opportunities, but not sure where to start?
- Do you have a great idea or product you want to promote and monetize, but are daunted by the process?
- Do you want to learn more about bio-entrepreneurship in a hands-on & no-pressure way, collaborating with a team of your choosing?
If yes, come join the BEC Workshop Series leading up to the annual Bench to Business Challenge this spring !!!
- Learn the nuances of entrepreneurship, and how to run a biotech business as a possible career
- Make connections with like-minded peers & members of the bustling entrepreneurial community at Wash U and around St. Louis
- Participate in a no-fuss business plan writing competition at the end of the year with your team and your idea
- Pitch the idea to an expert panel that provides constructive feedback