We would like to send our sincerest thanks to our capstone advisors, Heinz Schaettler and Jason Trobaugh, for their guidance throughout the project. We would also like to thank the Gephardt Institute for willingly sharing their data with us.
- Gephardt Institute. “About Us.” Gephardt Institute for Civic and Community Engagement, WUSTL, 2017, gephardtinstitute.wustl.edu/about-us/.
- Hsieh, Fu-Shiung. “Car Pooling Based on Trajectories of Drivers and Requirements of Passengers .” IEEE Xplore , IEEE, 2017, ieeexplore.ieee.org/stamp/stamp.jsp?arnumber.
- Office of Undergraduate Admissions. “Undergraduate Admissions.” Office of Undergraduate Admissions, WUSTL, 2017, admissions.wustl.edu/.
- Oregon State University. “Rideshare.” Student Leadership & Involvement, Oregon State University , 8 July 2014, sli.oregonstate.edu/ssi/please-review/operations/transportation-options/rideshare-0.
- The University of Puget Sound. “Ridesharing.” Carpools, Vanpools & Ridesharing, The University of Puget Sound, 2017, www.pugetsound.edu/academics/academic-resources/sound-policy-institute/student-research/city/transportation/ridesharing/.
- The University of Utah. “Rideshare.” Sustainability, The University of Utah, 2017, sustainability.utah.edu/engagement/programs/rideshare/.
- WUSTL. “University Facts.” Washington University in St. Louis, WUSTL, 2017, wustl.edu/about/university-facts/.
- “2017 Standard Mileage Rates for Business, Medical and Moving Announced.” 2017 Standard Mileage Rates for Business and Medical and Moving Announced | Internal Revenue Service,www.irs.gov/newsroom/2017-standard-mileage-rates-for-business-and-medical-and-moving-announced. Accessed 23 Sept. 2017.