C.A.R.E in Pregnancy is a multidisciplinary clinic comprised of specialists in maternal-fetal medicine, newborn medicine, perinatal behavioral health service and social work & psychiatry. The clinic offers prenatal care and extended postpartum support for women and their babies facing the challenges and effects of an opioid or other substance use disorder.
Our clinic focuses on patient screenings, education, recovery treatment services and provides Narcan prescriptions to all patients.
Our mission is to:
- keep mom healthy so she can have a healthy pregnancy
- keep mom and baby together – better outcomes for both
- advocate for our patients in the medical system
- maintain recovery and healthcare even after delivery regardless of insurance status
- help integrate patients into their communities for life long care
I always wanted to be a mom, for sure, but I didn’t know how I was going to be able to do that when I was in the middle of a really dark time for myself.”Former C.A.R.E. Patient