Co-create an entrepreneurial and impact focused culture of innovation with campus and community members, to spark new ways of tackling complex social problems.
1. Recruitment and outreach
- Build up the St. Louis social entrepreneurship and innovation community through capacity building at local incubators and learning events to share expertise.
- Develop entrepreneurial and impact-oriented thinking at WashU through research, academic courses, and international programming.
2. Experiential Learning
- Idea to MVP: social enterprise impact accelerator workshops and online classes.
- MVP to revenue generation: graduate class for students and community teams working on high impact revenue generating enterprises.
- Social innovation initiative: graduate class on a specific social innovation challenge
3. Applied learning
- Student practica or paid internship for graduate and undergraduates
- Investment readiness program for social enterprises ready to receive impact VC funding or merge into an existing nonprofit
- Cohort activities such as coworking with partner incubators, coaching, and networking