Guildines lines intro…
- Any teacher or administrator in the St. Louis Metropolitan area is eligible to borrow STEM materials and equipment.
- Allow two weeks (14 days) notice for all requests.
- All items are loaned out on a first-come, first-served basis.
- All items can be borrowed for up to three weeks (21 days).
- Some items will require a brief training as noted * in the item description.
- Although this lending service is FREE, all requests will require signed Agreement and Program Release, and a credit card or school PO to guarantee against loss or damage. Excessive damage, loss, or theft incidents will result in a charge for repair or replacement.
- All items must be picked-up from and returned to the MySci Resource Center in University City.