To read full-length articles, click on the title, the corresponding hyperlink will drive you to the article resource or email “email@example.com”
57. Reed N, Raliya R, Tang R, Xu B, Mixdorf M, Achilefu S, Biswas P (2019) Electrospray functionalization of titanium dioxide nanoparticles with transferrin for Cerenkov radiation induced cancer therapy. ACS Applied Bio Materials, DOI: 10.1021/acsabm.8b00755 (Impact Factor TBD).
56. Bhati V, Sheel D, Roul B, Raliya R, Biswas P, Kumar M, Roy M, Nanda K, Krupanidhi S, Kumar M. (2019) NO2 gas sensing performance enhancement based on reduced graphene oxide decorated V2O5 thin film. Nanotechnology, https://doi.org/10.1088/1361-6528/ab0321. (Impact Factor 3.40).
55. RC Choudhary, RV Kumaraswamy, S Kumari, SS Sharma, A Pal, R Raliya, P Biswas, V Saharan (2019) Zinc encapsulated chitosan nanoparticle to promote maize crop yield. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 127, 126-135. (Impact Factor 3.90).
54. RV Kumaraswamy, S Kumari, RC Choudhary, SS Sharma, A Pal, R Raliya, P Biswas, V Saharan (2019) Salicylic acid functionalized chitosan nanoparticle: A sustainable biostimulant for plant. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 123, 59-69. (Impact Factor 3.90).
53. Thirumalaisamy L, Palanivel S, Raliya R, Kavadiya S, Sethuraman S, Biswas P (2019) Single-step growth of CuInS2 nanospheres morphology thin films by electrospray chemical aerosol deposition technique, Materials Letters, 238, 206-209 (Impact Factor 2.68)
52. A Som‡, R Raliya‡, K Paranandi, RA High, N Reed, SC Beeman, M Brandenburg, G Sudlow, JL Prior, W Akers, AY Mah-Som, L Habimana-Griffin, J Garbow, JE Ippolito, MD Pagel, P Biswas, S Achilefu (2019) Calcium carbonate nanoparticles stimulate tumor metabolic reprogramming and modulate tumor metastasis. Nanomedicine – 14, 169-182 (Impact Factor 5.0)
51. Raliya R and Biswas P (2018) Synthesis of nanocomposites and their use in enhancing plant nutrition. World Intellectual Property Organization, WO/2018/005930
50. Diebolder P, Vazquez-Pufleau M, Bandara N, Mpoy C, Raliya R, Thimsen E, Biswas P, Rogers BE, Aerosol-synthesized siliceous nanoparticles: Impact of morphology and functionalization on biodistribution. International Journal of Nanomedicine – 13, 7375-7393 (Impact Factor 5.15).
49. Ye D, Zhuang X, Yue Y, Raliya R, Biswas P, Tai Y-C, Rubin J-B, Liu Y, Chen H (2018) Focused ultrasound combined with microbubble-mediated intranasal delivery of gold nanoclusters to the brain. Journal of Controlled Release – 286, 145-153 (Impact Factor 8.68).
47. Kumari S, Kumaraswamy RV, Choudhary RC, Sharma SS, Pal A, Raliya R, Biswas P, Saharan V. (2018) Thymol nanoemulsion exhibits potential antibacterial activity against bacterial pustule disease and growth promotory effect on soybean. Scientific reports. Scientific Reports 8, 6650 (Impact Factor: 4.60)
46. Chadha TS, Dutta PK, Raliya R, Mitra S, Biswas P. (2018) Sustainable one-step process for making carbon-free TiO 2 anodes and sodium-ion battery electrochemistry. Sustainable Energy & Fuels., 2, 1582-1587. (Impact Factor: pending)
45. Bhati VS, Ranwa S, Rajamani S, Kumari K, Raliya R, Biswas P, Kumar M (2018) Improved sensitivity with low limit of detection of hydrogen gas sensor based on rGO loaded Ni doped ZnO nanostructures, ACS Applied Material Interfaces, DOI: 10.1021/acsami.7b17877 (Impact Factor 7.50)
44. Lin L-Y, Kavadiya S, Karakocak BB, Nie Y, Raliya R, Wang ST, Berezin MY, Biswas P (2018) ZnO1−x/carbon dots composite hollow spheres: Facile aerosol synthesis and superior CO2 photoreduction under UV, visible and near-infrared irradiation“, Applied Catalysis B-Environmental, 230, 36-48 (Impact Factor 8.87)
43. Kumaraswamy, R. V., Kumari, S., Choudhary, R. C., Pal, A., Raliya, R., and Biswas, P., (2018) Engineered chitosan based nanomaterials: Bioactivity, mechanisms and perspectives in plant protection and growth. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijbiomac.2018.02.130 (Impact Factor 3.67)
42. Kong IC*, Raliya R*, Ko KS, Biswas P (2018) ZnO nanoparticles: the effect of size on bacterial bioluminescence, seed germination, algal growth, and gene mutation. Environmental Engineering Science, 35, 231-239 (Impact Factor 1.43) * = Equal Contribution
41. Raliya R, Saharan V, Dimkpa C, Biswas P (2017) Nanofertilizer for precision and sustainable agriculture: current state and future perspectives. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry. DOI: 10.1021/acs.jafc.7b02178 (Impact Factor 3.15)
40. Raliya R, Biswas P “Combat Casualty Care: Aerosol-Based Drug Delivery to the Brain” The Homeland Defense and Security Information Analysis Center (HDIAC) Journal, 4, 32-34 (Impact Factor N/A)
39. Thirumalaisamy L, Raliya R, Kavadiya S, Soundarrajan P, Sethuraman K, Biswas P (2017) Hierarchical architecture of CuInS2microsphere thin films: altering laterally aligned crystallographic plane growth by Cd and V doping. CrystEngComm, 19, 6602-6611 (Impact Factor 3.47)
38. Soundappan T, Haddad K, Kavadiya S, Raliya R, Biswas P (2017) Crumpled graphene oxide decorated SnO2 nanocolumns for the electrochemical detection of free chlorine. Applied Nanoscience, 7, 645-653. (Impact Factor: 3.32)
37. Choudhary RC, Kumaraswamy RV, Kumari S, Sharma SS, Paul A, Raliya R, Biswas P, Saharan V (2017) Cu-chitosan nanoparticle boost defense responses and plant growth in maize (Zea mays L.). Scientific Reports 7, 9754, doi:10.1038/s41598-017-08571-0 (Impact Factor 4.84)
36. Jiang Y, Raliya R, Peng L, Biswas P, Fortner J (2017) Graphene oxide in water: Assessing stability as a function of material and natural organic matter properties. Environmental Science: Nano, 4, 1484-1493; DOI: 10.1039/C7EN00220C (Impact Factor 6.04)
35. Raliya R, Saha D, Chadha TS, Raman B, Biswas P (2017) Non-invasive aerosol delivery and transport of gold nanoparticles to the brain. Scientific Reports, 7: 44718, doi:10.1038/srep44718 (Impact Factor 5.52)
34. Liu K-K, Qisheng J, Sirimuvva T, Raliya R, Biswas P, Naik R, Singamaneni S, (2017) Wood-graphene oxide composite for highly efficient solar steam generation and desalination. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces. 9: 7675 – 7681 (Impact Factor 7.50)
33. Raliya R, Avery C, Chakrabarti A, Biswas P (2017) Photocatalytic degradation of methyl orange dye by pristine titanium dioxide, zinc oxide, and graphene oxide nanostructures and their composites under visible light irradiation. Applied Nanoscience. 7: 253, doi:10.1007/s13204-017-0565-z (Impact Factor: 3.32)
32. Kavadiya S, Raliya R, Schrock M, Biswas P, (2017) Crumpling of graphene oxide through evaporative confinement in nano-droplets produced by electrohydrodynamic aerosolization. Journal of Nanoparticle Research. 19: 43. doi:10.1007/s11051-017-3738-5 (Impact Factor: 2.10)
31. Karakoçak BB*, Raliya R*, Davis JT, Chavalmane S, Wang WN, Ravi N, Biswas P, (2016) Biocompatibility of gold nanoparticles in a retinal pigment epithelial cell line. Toxicology In Vitro 37: 61 – 69. (Impact Factor: 3.33) * = Equal Contribution
30. Raliya R, Franke C, Chavalmane S, Nair R, Reed N, Biswas P, (2016) Quantitative understanding of nanoparticle uptake in watermelon plants. Frontiers in Plant Sciences. 7,1288 doi: 10.3389/fpls.2016.01288 (Impact Factor: 4.49)
29. Saharan V, Kumaraswamy RV, Choudhary RC, Kumari S, Pal A, Raliya R, Biswas P (2016). Cu-Chitosan Nanoparticles Mediated Sustainable Approach to Enhance Seedling Growth in Maize by Mobilizing Reserved Food. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry. 64, 6148-6155 (Impact Factor: 3.15)
28. Jiang Q, Tian L, Liu KK, Tadepalli S, Raliya R, Biswas P, Naik RR, Singamaneni S (2016) Bilayered Biofoam for Highly Efficient Solar Steam Generation. Advanced Materials, DOI: 0.1002/adma.201601819, 2016 (Impact Factor: 18.96)
27. Jiang Y, Raliya R, Fortner JD, Biswas P. (2016) Graphene Oxides in Water: Correlating Morphology and Surface Chemistry with Aggregation Behavior. Environmental Science and Technology, 50, 6964-6973 (Impact Factor: 6.2)
26. Raliya R, Som A, Shetty N, Reed N, Achilefu S, Biswas P. (2016) Nano-antacids enhance pH neutralization beyond their bulk counterpart: synthesis and characterization, RSC Advances, 6, 54331-54335 (Impact Factor: 3.84)
25. Raliya R, Tarafdar JC, Biswas P (2016) Enhancing the mobilization of native phosphorous in mung bean rhizosphere using ZnO nanoparticles synthesized by soil fungi. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 64:3111 – 3118 (Impact Factor: 3.15)
24. Som A, Raliya R, Tian L, Akers W, Ippolito JE, Singamaneni S, Biswas P, Achilefu S. (2016) Monodispersed calcium carbonate nanoparticles modulate local pH and inhibit tumor growth in vivo. Nanoscale. 8: 12639 – 12647. (Impact Factor: 7.91)
23. Raliya R, Chadha, TS, Haddad K, Biswas P (2016) “Perspective of nanoparticle technology for biomedical use”, Current Pharmaceutical Design, 22: 2481 – 2490 (Impact Factor: 3.50)
22. Raliya R., Nair R., Chavalmane S., Wang WN, Biswas P (2015); Mechanistic evaluation of translocation and physiological impact of titanium dioxide and zinc oxide nanoparticles on the tomato (Solanum lycopersicum L.) plant. Metallomics, 7:1584 – 1594 (Impact Factor: 3.97)
21. Raliya R. Biswas P (2015); Environmentally benign bio-inspired synthesis of Au nanoparticles, their self-assembly and agglomeration. RSC Advances, 5: 42081-42087 (Impact Factor: 3.84)
20. Raliya R., Biswas P., Tarafdar J. C. (2015); TiO2 nanoparticles biosynthesis and its effect on phenological, biochemical, activity of soil enzymes and rhizospheric microbial population of mung bean (Vigna radiata L.). Biotechnology Reports. 5:22-26 (Impact Factor: TBA)
19. Saharan V, Sharma G, Yadav M, Choudhary MK, Sharma SS, Pal A, Raliya R, Biswas P. (2015) Synthesis and in-vitro antifungal efficacy of Cu-chitosan nanoparticles against pathogenic fungi of tomato. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules. 75: 346-353 (Impact Factor: 3.01)
18. Karakocak B, Raliya R, Davis J, Hamilton PD, Biswas P, Ravi N. (2014). Effects of Nanoparticle Exposure on the Growth of Retinal Pigment Epithelial Cells. Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science, 55(13), 4899-4899.
17. Raliya R, Tarafdar JC, Mahawar H, Kumar R, Gupta P, Mathur T, Kaul RK, Kumar P, Gautam R, Kaliya A, Singh SK, Gehlot HS (2014). ZnO nanoparticles induced exopolysaccharide production by B. subtilis strain JCT1 for arid soil applications. International Journal of Biological macromolecule. 65: 362-368
16. Tarafdar JC, Raliya R, Mahawar H, Rathore I (2014). Development of Zinc Nanofertilizer to Enhance Crop Production in Pearl millet (Pennisetum americanum L.). Agricultural Research. 3 (3), 257-262.
15. Raliya R, Tarafdar JC., Singh SK., Gautam R, Choudhary K, MaurinoVG, Saharan V. (2014). MgO nanoparticle biosynthesis and its effect on chlorophyll contents in the leaves of Clusterbean (Cyamopsis tetragonoloba L.). Journal of Advance Science Engineering and Medicine. 6, 538-545
14. Raliya R, Tarafdar JC (2014). Biosynthesis and characterization of zinc, magnesium and titanium nanoparticles: An eco-friendly approach. International Nano Letters. 4 (1), 1-10.
13. Raliya R, Tarafdar JC, Choudhary K, Mal P, Raturi A, Gautam R, Singh SK (2014). Synthesis of MgO Nanoparticles using Aspergillus Tubingensis TFR-3. Journal of Bionanoscience. 8, 34-38 (2014)
12. Raliya R, Saran RP, Choudhary K, Tarafdar J. C., (2014). Biosynthesis and characterization of nanoparticles. Journal of Advancement in Medical and Life Science, 1: 1-4
11. Raliya R, Tarafdar JC (2013). ZnO nanoparticle biosynthesis and its effect on phosphorous mobilizing enzyme secretion and gum contents in Clusterbean (Cyamopsis tetragonoloba L). Agricultural Research.2: 48-57.
10. Tarafdar A, Raliya R, Wang W, Biswas P, Tarafdar JC. (2013). Green synthesis of TiO2 nanoparticle using Aspergillus tubingensis. Journal of Advance Science, Engineering and Medicine. 5:943-949
9. Raliya R, Rathore I and Tarafdar JC (2013). Development of microbial nanofactory for Zinc, Magnesium, and Titanium nanoparticles production using soil fungi. Journal of Bionanoscience 7: 591-597.
8. Raliya R, Tarafdar JC (2013). Biosynthesis of Gold Nanoparticles using Rhizoctonia bataticola TFR6. Journal of Advance Science, Engineering and Medicine. 5: 1077-1080.
7. Tarafdar JC, Raliya R (2013). Rapid, low-cost, and ecofriendly approach for iron nanoparticle synthesis using Aspergillus oryzae TFR9. Journal of Nanoparticles. 141274, 4 doi: 10.1155/2013/141274
6. Tarafdar JC, Sharma S, Raliya R (2013): Nanotechnology: Interdisciplinary science of applications. African Journal of Biotechnology. 12 (3): 219-226.
5. Raliya R, Tarafdar JC, Gulecha K, Choudhary K, Ram R, Mal P, Saran RP (2013). Scope of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology in Agriculture. Journal of Applied Biology and Biotechnology. 1 (3): 41- 44.
4. Tarafdar JC, Agrawal A, Raliya R, Kumar P, Burman U, Kaul RK (2012). ZnO Nano-particles induced synthesis of polysaccharides and phosphatases by Aspergillus fungi. Journal of Advance Science, Engineering and Medicine. 4: 324-328.
3. Raliya R, Tarafdar JC (2012). Novel Approach for Silver Nanoparticle Synthesis Using Aspergillus terreus CZR-1: Mechanism Perspective. Journal of Bionanoscience, 6: 12-16.
2. Kaul RK, Kumar P, Burman U, Joshi P, Agrawal A, Raliya R, Tarafdar JC (2012). Magnesium and iron nanoparticles production using microorganism and varying salts. Journal of Materials Science-Poland, 30: 254-258.
1. Tarafdar JC, Raliya R, Rathore I (2012). Microbial synthesis of phosphorous nanoparticle from tri-calcium phosphate using Aspergillus tubingensis TFR-5. Journal of Bionanoscience. 6: 84-89