The Public Service Advisory Board, known as PSAB, is a strong, active student group focused on creating opportunities to do public service within WashULaw school and the larger St. Louis community.
General Body: Thank you to everyone who sent in committee applications! We were able to place everyone on a committee. Your committee co-chairs will be reaching out this week about next steps and how you can get involved.
Careers: Join Carrie Burns for a talk on student loan forgiveness (October 19th)
Public Service: Volunteer at Safe Connections (October 15th) and the International Institute (October 27th)
Fundraising: We are still collecting used textbooks. To donate, drop your books off in the box on the hallway counter on the 2nd floor of the school, by the lockers. You can also schedule a pickup from home – just email Madeline Garcia.
- Co-Presidents: Elizabeth Randall & Katy Schmidt
- Careers Committee Co-Chairs: Jack Whitney & Alison McDonald
- Pro Bono Committee Co-Chairs: Chase Morris & Jordyn McFadden
- Public Service Committee Co-Chairs: Don Philips, Hannah Grage, & Chloe Kasten
- Advancement Committee Co-Chairs: Madeline Garcia & Rosalyn Langrohling-Amanor
- Networking Committee Co-Chairs: Tom McClain & Caroline Roethlisberger