Skip to content
Skip to search
Skip to footer
Laser Raman Spectroscopy Laboratory
Laser Raman spectrometer — KOSI NRXN-E-532
- Laser wavelengths: 532 nm
- Spectral range: 100 – 4300 cm-1
- Spectral resolution: 4-5cm-1
- Detector: TEC-CCD (450 – 950 nm) at – 40°C
- Sampling objective: 20x LWD (0.4NA), 50x (0.75NA), 100x (0.8NA)
- Min. Laser Beam spot: 2 µm diameter
- Autoscan stage: resolution= 0.1 µm, X-Y range >5 mm
- Calibrations: wavelength, flat-field, Raman Shift
- Solid samples – rock chip (less than 1 kg, less than 10 cm height), soils or powders, single gains, films, etc, and no sample preparations are needed.
- Thin sections – Do not use epoxy (super-glue is better), please remove the cover slide and surface carbon coating (if any).
- Liquid samples – in a glass bottle, glass capillary, liquid cell, or in a petri dish.