- WashU IT provides the University community with technology that supports and advances the University’s academic, research and clinical missions.
- Generally, most technology tools and services are available globally. There are, however, some nations that block traffic to and from specific services, and the Unites States maintains sanctions against certain countries that prohibit network communications.
Olin IT is part of WU Shared IT Services (SITS)
One Contact Point – to initiate any support or service request: call, email, or make a web request.
- Call: to initiate any support or service request.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate any support or service request.
- Web Request: https://wustl.service-now.com
Why Shared IT Services?
University leadership decided it was time to change the technology landscape at WashU in 2014. The Shared Information Technology (IT) Services Program is an initiative designed to re-balance the information technology (IT) delivery model at Washington University in St. Louis by creating a shared infrastructure and end user computing service platform that facilitates the seamless sharing of information and positions the university for strategic advancement.