A firm commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion
Welcoming all, valuing all.
Diversity is a core value at WashU Olin. We appreciate the value of diverse backgrounds and strive to create a community of inclusion, mutual understanding and respect. We encourage open, ongoing dialogue to foster a diverse, equitable and inclusive climate. We appreciate all aspects of identity for the richness it adds to the Olin experience.
- Founding member of the Consortium
- Proud member of Reaching Out
- #4 Best Full-Time MBA for Women (Financial Times, 2018)
- Proud member of the Forté Foundation
- Participating university in the PhD Project
“We are committed to being a community of diversity, equity and inclusion. We will foster an environment where our staff, faculty, students and alumni uphold these principles. Our conviction is real. Conviction alone, however, is not enough. We must put action behind those convictions.”
—Mark P. Taylor, Dean