Make a difference. Social and St. Louis Impact.
Olin/United Way Board Fellows impact the St. Louis community as local nonprofit board members. Through a yearlong service with United Way, students engage with community leaders and develop valuable skills in board governance, interpersonal communication, and leadership.

Student Testimonials: Video 1 | Video 2 | Video 3

Client Testimonial: Video 1

**Open to Olin FT-MBA, PMBA and EMBA graduate students and Law School students.**

Course Number:
B63.MGT.501B (spring)
B63.MGT.501F (fall)
This is a FULL CALENDAR YEAR COURSE: BOTH Spring and Fall are REQUIRED for completion of this course.

**To learn more about this program, click here to watch a brief video.

The Board Fellows program has absolutely been the best part of my MBA experience.  The knowledge I gained through it offers significant value to the rest of my career, and I was able to help our local community while learning these lessons.  This program is at the top of my resume now, and I would highly recommend anyone on the fence like I was before applying to submit your application and see where this takes you! ” –Brad Hansell, 2020 student participant

“The Olin/United Way Board Fellows Program helped me contribute in real-time to a community focused non-profit while giving me ample opportunity to grow personally and professionally, I can’t think of an experience I gained more from at Olin.” -Shelby Zafiropoulos, 2020 student participant

Getting Started

• The application for the 2022 has closed. The application for the 2023 cohort will be available in November/December 2022. You MUST be a student for the FULL calendar year of the program in order to participate.
  • For questions, contact Program Manger, Amy Soell amysoell@wustl.edu