Work with the CDE to enhance existing student learning experiences, design new online courses for Olin programs, create engagement opportunities for alumni, and more! Our creative learning professionals will work with you from start to finish on your instructional projects.
Some examples of work we’ve done:
- Helped faculty create a flipped classroom experience
- Assisted with integrating polling technology in the classroom
- Created an animated series to support difficult teaching concepts
- Redesigned Canvas courses for better student navigation and usability
- Produced Olin event media for our alumni
- Designed a self-paced online programming course
- Created our own bespoke learning platform
A brief note about project timelines…
Our best work is done with long lead times in order to provide ample time for design and production. As an example, if you are considering redesigning a course, we recommend you start AT LEAST a semester in advance with approximately 6 months of project development time. This is especially true of projects that include media production. No matter the size of the project we will help you determine a reasonable production timeline, but a good rule of thumb is to start early!
If you have ideas for a CDE project, please click the button below to submit a CDE Request form: