Directions to Our Facility

The Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology is conveniently located in St. Louis, Missouri, one block west of Barnes Jewish Hospital, at:

4525 Scott Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63110.

From the West: Take Hwy 40/I-64 E to the Kingshighway exit. Turn left onto S. Kingshighway. Turn right onto Barnes Jewish Hospital Plaza. Turn right on Euclid Ave. Turn left onto McKinley Ave. At the second stop sign, turn left onto S. Taylor Ave. After the first stop sign, at the next crosswalk, turn left on Scott Ave. The building will be on your right, however, you will want to park in the parking lot on your left. Pull into the parking lot and park in one of the reserved spots for the “Radiology Research Patients”. See next pages for pictures.

From the North: Take I-170 S to Hwy 40/I-64 E to the Kingshighway exit. Turn left onto S. Kingshighway. Turn right onto Barnes Jewish Hospital Plaza. Turn right on Euclid Ave. Turn left onto McKinley Ave. At the second stop sign, turn left onto S. Taylor Ave. After the first stop sign, at the next crosswalk, turn left on Scott Ave. The building will be on your right, however, you will want to park in the parking lot on your left. Pull into the parking lot and park in one of the reserved spots for the “Radiology Research Patients”. See next pages for pictures.

From the South: Take I-44 E to the Kingshighway exit. Turn left onto S. Kingshighway. Turn right onto Barnes Jewish Hospital Plaza. Turn right on Euclid Ave. Turn left onto McKinley Ave. At the second stop sign, turn left onto S. Taylor Ave. After the first stop sign, at the next crosswalk, turn left on Scott Ave. The building will be on your right, however, you will want to park in the parking lot on your left. Pull into the parking lot and park in one of the reserved spots for the “Radiology Research Patients”. See next pages for pictures.

From the East: Take I-55/I-70 W toward St. Louis/Memphis and continue to follow I-55 S. Continue onto I-64 W to the Kingshighway exit. Turn right onto S. Kingshighway. Turn right onto Barnes Jewish Hospital Plaza. Turn right on Euclid Ave. Turn left onto McKinley Ave. At the second stop sign, turn left onto S. Taylor Ave. After the first stop sign, at the next crosswalk, turn left on Scott Ave. The building will be on your right, however, you will want to park in the parking lot on your left. Pull into the parking lot and park in one of the reserved spots for the “Radiology Research Patients”. See next pages for pictures.

*When you get into the building, the lobby is on the right,  thru the double glass doors.