Directions to Our Facility

Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology is conveniently located in St. Louis, Missouri, one block west of Barnes Jewish Hospital, at:

4525 Scott Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63110.

From the West: Take Hwy 40/I-64 E to the Kingshighway exit. Turn left onto S. Kingshighway. Turn right onto Barnes Jewish Hospital Plaza. Turn right on Euclid Ave. Turn left onto McKinley Ave. At the second stop sign, turn left onto S. Taylor Ave.  After the first stop sign, the parking entrance will be the third turn to the right (600 S. Taylor Ave. located directly across from Scott Ave).  IF YOU CROSS THE METRO LINK TRACKS YOU HAVE GONE TOO FAR.   Follow the below diagram to the East Building.

From the North: Take I-170 S to Hwy 40/I-64 E to the Kingshighway exit. Turn left onto S. Kingshighway. Turn right onto Barnes Jewish Hospital Plaza. Turn right on Euclid Ave. Turn left onto McKinley Ave. At the second stop sign, turn left onto S. Taylor Ave. After the first stop sign, the parking entrance will be the third turn to the right (600 S. Taylor Ave. located directly across from Scott Ave).  IF YOU CROSS THE METRO LINK TRACKS YOU HAVE GONE TOO FAR.  Follow the below diagram to the East Building.

From the South: Take I-44 E to the Kingshighway exit. Turn left onto S. Kingshighway. Turn right onto Barnes Jewish Hospital Plaza. Turn right on Euclid Ave. Turn left onto McKinley Ave. At the second stop sign, turn left onto S. Taylor Ave.  After the first stop sign, the parking entrance will be the third turn to the right (600 S. Taylor Ave. located directly across from Scott Ave).  IF YOU CROSS THE METRO LINK TRACKS YOU HAVE GONE TOO FAR.  Follow the below diagram to the East Building.

From the East: Take I-55/I-70 W toward St. Louis/Memphis and continue to follow I-55 S. Continue onto I-64 W to the Kingshighway exit. Turn right onto S. Kingshighway. Turn right onto Barnes Jewish Hospital Plaza. Turn right on Euclid Ave. Turn left onto McKinley Ave. At the second stop sign, turn left onto S. Taylor Ave. After the first stop sign, the parking entrance will be the third turn to the right (600 S. Taylor Ave. located directly across from Scott Ave).  IF YOU CROSS THE METRO LINK TRACKS YOU HAVE GONE TOO FAR.  Follow the below diagram to the East Building.

*When you get into the building, the lobby is on the right,  thru the double glass doors.

PARK IN ANY AVAILABLE “RADIOLOGY RESEARCH PATIENT’S ONLY” SPOT