Poster presenters have the opportunity to print their posters on site! Easels and 48″x 48″ foam presentation board will be provided by the university for the purposes of the poster sessions.
The Danforth FedEx Office Print & Ship Center (inside of the campus store) located at 6465 Forsyth Blvd., St. Louis MO, 63130 open Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-4 p.m. is accepting online orders.
Submitting a Poster request to the Danforth FedEx Office
Poster specifications (sizes, cost, and paper options) are:
- Single sided, color, 36”x 48” (edge to edge), heavy weight coated (matte) poster for $36.00
- Single sided, color, 42”x 48” (edge to edge), heavy weight coated (matte) poster for $42.00
- Single sided, color, 48”x 48” (edge to edge), heavy weight coated (matte) poster for $48.00
- Poster tubes available for purchase for only $7.99
The website address for ordering is: https://docstore.fedex.com/wustlposters2 – IWA (International Water Association)
- Site will be open for submissions from June 1, 2023 – July 18, 2023.
- When prompted, please provide major credit card or FedEx Office account number and PO/Reference ID for the billing charges.
- Completed posters will need to be picked up at the conference registration desk in the lobby of Brauer Hall Dean’s Ste 1019.
If any questions or concern arise, please contact Jameka Holton at 314.780.5261 or email@example.com. Jameka can answer any questions you might have.