This page provides resources relevant to the publication “An individual interneuron participates in many kinds of inhibition and innervates much of the mouse visual thalamus” by Josh L Morgan and Jeff W. Lichtman (2020). Any questions or dataset requests can be addressed to Josh Morgan at email@example.com.
Supplementary Movies: Movie 1: Example LIN arbors ; Movie 2: LIN1 branch type and synapse distribution; Movie 3: 3D structure of LIN1 glomerulus; Movie 4: Connectivity of a Trunk Dendrite; Movie 5: Connectivity of a Targeting Dendrite
The full resolution aligned LGNs1 dataset is available at 2020 Full resolution through BossDB at JUH.
Downloadable resources necessary for replicating or extending the results of “An individual interneuron participates in many kinds of inhibition and innervates much of the mouse visual thalamus.”:
1. Acquire serial section data set using WaferMapper
WaferMapper_2.04 through github
2. Align quarter resolution dataset according to https://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1612/1612.04787.pdf
3. Quarter resolution dataset of LGNs1
4. Load data into VAST by Daniel Berger
VAST download. Harvard hosted VAST website
5. Segment a great many voxel by hand in VAST. The following VAST Segmentation files are compatible with the S4 (quarter resolution) VAST volume of LGNs1.
6. Import segmentations into Matlab and analyze using NautilusAnalysis
NautilusAnalysis 4.0 through github