1 Brookings Drive, Campus Box 1100,
St. Louis, MO 63130
I am a Postdoctoral Research Associate at Washington University in St. Louis (USA) in the Department of Electrical and Systems Engineering, working with Prof. Bruno Sinopoli. I received a Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering-Control from University of Tehran (Iran) in 2016. From 2017 to 2019, I was a postdoctoral researcher at Free University of Brussels (Belgium) in the Department of Control Engineering and System Analysis, working with Prof. Emanuele Garone. From November 2018 to December 2018, I was a visiting researcher at University of British Columbia (Canada) in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, working with Prof. Guy A. Dumont.
My research focuses on safety, resilience, and long-term autonomy of autonomous cyber- physical systems, relying on tools drawn from areas such as control and systems theory, artificial intelligence, learning-based control, data-driven control, and optimization theory. Applications include autonomous robots, autonomous driving, unmanned aerial vehicles, autonomous energy systems, video streaming applications, and autonomous drug delivery systems.
I will join the School of Mechanical and Materials Engineering at the Washington State University as a Tenure-Track Assistant Professor in Fall 2022. Interested students can reach out to me via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Postdoctoral Research Associate, Washington University in St. Louis, MO, USA (Oct. 2019 to present).
- Postdoctoral Researcher, Free University of Brussels, Brussels, Belgium (Aug. 2017-Oct. 2019).
- Visiting Researcher, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada (Oct. 2018-Dec. 2018).
- Research Assistant, Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran (Sep. 2016-Feb. 2017).
- Research Assistant, University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran (Mar. 2014-Sep. 2016).
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Electrical Engineering-Control, University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran (Sep. 2011-Sep. 2016).
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Electrical Engineering-Control, Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran (Sep. 2008-Dec. 2010).
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Electrical Engineering-Control, University of Tabriz, Tabriz, Iran (Sep. 2004-Jun. 2008).