Skip to content
Skip to search
Skip to footer
It’s great to be self-aware, but to operate more effectively, we need to be more in tune with other’s tendencies, priorities, and preferences.
DiSC Workplace helps us with just that. Below are some of the key insights on how team-building through DiSC can assist us in being the best we can be at work.
- Gain insights into your own behavior and that of others
- Understand and appreciate the styles of the people you work with
- Learn how to communicate and persuade more effectively
- Create strategies for overcoming challenges when working with people of different DiSC styles
How does DiSC work?
- 20-page workplace-specific report that focuses on your priorities and strengths as well as those of others
- Provides clear strategies for building more effective relationships
- The language of the narrative is supportive, personalized and easily understood without the intervention of an assessment professional
- Takes 15-20 minutes to complete the survey. Assessment results are available upon completion
- Learn more about your style and to compare your style to colleagues with the Comparison Report option