architecture urban design

Visualize a Geospatial Workforce Center

Gateway Global Logo

Gateway Global American Youth and Business Alliance Academies recently purchased land in North St. Louis near the new NGA West site to build a GEOTECH Workforce Center. They plan to build a 52,000 sq ft facility (vertically) on 75% of the land and use the remaining 25% for outdoor green space around the facility. The facility will function as a training and workforce center for under-resourced youth and young adults seeking pathways into STEM-based education and careers.

Gateway Global is seeking renderings or drawings in February to show the new GEOTECH workforce center and apprenticeship facility connected to the Geospatial industry cluster. Contact Zekita Asuquo for more information.