Join a lively dialogue with Dana Bourland, author of “Gray to Green Communities: A Call to Action on the Housing and Climate Crisis.” CNN political commentator Van Jones calls it a “must-read for anyone who cares about an inclusive, green path forward.”
Joining the conversation will be leading voices on housing, policy and community engagement. Together, we’ll explore current housing and climate commitments – and how to maximize this moment for residents and communities nationwide.
The panel will include:
• Priscilla Almodovar, President & CEO, Enterprise
• Dana Bourland, author, “Gray to Green Communities”
• Krista Egger, VP, Enterprise Green Communities
• Kim Trent, Deputy Director of Prosperity, Michigan Department of Labor & Economic Opportunity
• Sunshine Mathon, Executive Director, Piedmont Housing Alliance
Bourland, who currently serves as Vice President, Environment, at The JPB Foundation, created and led Enterprise Green Communities™. Her new book brings together stories of people living in healthy, green homes with examples of Green Communities-certified developments across the country. As Bourland writes: Enterprise Green Communities “was the first (and remains the only) framework in the nation to address the unique needs of the entire affordable housing sector.”
This virtual panel takes place on Thursday, June 10 from 4 to 5p CST. Register and learn more here.