Skip to content
Skip to search
Skip to footer
- One night culture (50 mL) of S. 6803 from freshly grown liquid culture or plates.
- Spin down cells, Resuspend gently in fresh BG11.
- 100-200 ul of cell suspension + DNA 100 ng to 1 ug in 1.5 eppendorf tube, incubate in dark @ 30C 4 hours to overnight.
- Pipette 50 ul onto BG11 plates with appropriate antibiotics. (use gravity let the culture flow on the plate or use a sterile inoculation stick to spread).
- Put plates in 30C growth chamber for 10-14 days. Small compact colonies show up.
- Restreak onto new plate and Screening.