- July 30, 2019: Yang received the GAeF PhD Award from the Association for Aerosol Research in Germany for his dissertation in aerosol research! Congratulations!
- July 19, 2019: Guangjie and Jian participated in Aerosol Summer School at Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- July 16, 2019: We won a grant from Department of Energy Atmospheric System Research program to study the aerosol properties and processes in the Eastern North Atlantic. We thank DOE for the strong support!
- June 25, 2019: Yang’s paper on high time resolution measurements of aerosol hygroscopic growth is published in Aerosol Science and Technology.
- May 22, 2019: We won a grant from NASA to study how aerosols and their impact on clouds in Southeast Asia. Thank NASA for the strong support!
- May 20, 2019: Himanshu Goyal from IIT-Bombay joined group as a summer intern, welcome!
March 15, 2019: Dr. Jiaoshi Zhang joined group as a visiting scholar, welcome!
- February 1, 2019: Dr. Nicholas Rothfuss joined group as a postdoctoral scientist, welcome!
- January 24, 2019: Jian and Guangjie published a paper on the ability of secondary organic aerosol particles to form cloud droplets.
December 5, 2018: Zhenyang Jiang joined group as a Ph.D. student, welcome!
Group dinner Aug 2019 – Celebrating Yang’s new job position as an Assistant Professor in Missouri S&T
Group BBQ April 2019
Group photo December 2018
Group photo early 2018 at Brookhaven National Lab