We are always aiming to increase the reach of our digital mental health care. In terms of potential benefits to participants these include:
- Reduced anxiety, depressive, and/or eating disorder symptoms
- Improved quality of life
- Improved academic performance
- Reduced likelihood of dropout from college
- Developed skills to solve ongoing problems
- Improved uptake of services
As a university you will increase your capacity to provide comprehensive services for anxiety, depression, and eating disorders. We will also provide you with data reports providing information about your students’ mental health needs.
The growing prevalence and burden of mental health problems on the college campus highlight the need for a new approach for detecting mental health problems and engaging college students in services.