People

Professor , Department of Biology; Director, St. Louis Neuroscience Pipeline Program

Erik is a chronobiologist, studying the molecules, cells and circuits that underlie daily …

Work Study Lab Assistant

I am a sophomore majoring in biology and anthropology. I joined the Herzog Lab as an …

Graduate Student

• (314) 935-5214
I received dual B.S. degrees in Chemistry and Biology from the University of Missouri. My …

Undergraduate Student

I am a sophomore hoping to major in Neuroscience and minor in Studio Art or Astrophysics. I …

Graduate Student

I earned my B.A. in Neurobiology from The College of Wooster in 2016 and am now pursuing my …

Research Scientist

I received my Ph.D. from UNAM in Mexico City.  My research aims to reveal the mechanisms of …

Postdoctoral Fellow

I joined the Herzog lab as a Postdoctoral Fellow in April 2012. I received a B.S. in Biology …

Postdoctoral Fellow

I joined the Herzog lab in June 2016 after a year working with Luis de Lecea at Stanford.  I …

Postdoctoral Fellow

I joined the Herzog lab as a Postdoctoral Fellow in December 2014. I received dual B.S.degrees …

Research Scientist

I am part of the March of Dimes Prematurity Research Center team.  I am on the Theme 3 project. …

Undergraduate Student

• (314) 935-5214

Senior Technician

Research Technician II

I joined the Herzog lab in July 2016 with a BA in Biology: Pre-Med & Other Health …