People

Professor , Department of Biology; Director, St. Louis Neuroscience Pipeline Program

Erik is a chronobiologist, studying the molecules, cells and circuits that underlie daily …

Postdoctoral Fellow Alumni

I received my Bachelor of Engineering in 2010, and my Ph.D. in 2016 from Jawaharlal Nehru …

Graduate Student

• (314) 935 - 7806
I received dual B.S. degrees in Chemistry and Biology from the University of Missouri. My …

Graduate Student

I am a graduate student in the DBBS Neuroscience program studying circadian rhythms in …

Research Scientist

I received my Ph.D. from UNAM in Mexico City.  My research aims to reveal the mechanisms of …

Postdoctoral Fellow

I joined the Herzog lab as a Postdoctoral Fellow in April 2012. I received a B.S. in Biology …

Postdoctoral Fellow

I joined the Herzog lab in June 2016 after a year working with Luis de Lecea at Stanford.  I …
I am a high school student currently attending Marquette High School in the Saint Louis …

Graduate Student

I am a  neuroscience graduate student (and Bob Ross impersonator), currently studying the role …
I am an undergraduate student majoring in neuroscience with a minor in applied microeconomics. …

Research Scientist

I am part of the March of Dimes Prematurity Research Center team.  I am on the Theme 3 project. …

High School Student

I'm a high school student at Davidson Academy Online High School in Reno, Nevada. I joined the …

Undergraduate Researcher

I am a sophomore majoring in Biology on the Neuroscience track and minoring in Global Health. I …

Senior Technician

Undergraduate Researcher

I am a freshman from Massachusetts pursuing the Neuroscience track of the Biology major. I …