These individuals and offices support your research and sponsored activities.

Department Administrators

Faculty’s first line contact for grant and contract management. Faculty should contact D.A.s for questions related to budgets, application requirements, internal approval, and more. For other research needs, contact McKelvey Research Development & Administration.

McKelvey Research Support

Offices in the McKelvey School of Engineering supporting research projects.

Corporation & Foundation Proposal Development

Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research

Roles and responsibilities for research and central resources at the OVCR.

WU Research Offices

Learn about the various offices supporting your research.