Whether your idea of fun is cheering on the Cardinals at the next baseball game, dancing the night away, or catching a play at the Fabulous Fox Theatre, we have first-hand reviews of some of the best St. Louis activities.

Athletics

From running in Forest Park to hiking nearby, there are many ways to enjoy the sunshine and fresh air. Learn more about outdoor, sports, and fitness around St. Louis.

Festivals & Events

St. Louis is a vibrant city with festivals and events happening throughout the year.                                

Our City

New to St. Louis? Nervous about moving? Here’s what you need to know about weather, safety, shopping, and neighborhoods in St. Louis.

Explore

Some of our favorite places to explore when you have guests in town or have a free Saturday. Arts, attractions, local trips, road trips, and more!                                    

Food

St. Louis has many great restaurants and is truly a foodie paradise. Check out some of our favorites! 

Social

If you need a study break, check out some of our favorite spots for a date night or best bars to dance the night away.                                                                    

Section Editor

Allie Lenyo

Allie Lenyo

Life in the Lou Section Editor

I’m from Huron, Ohio, and graduated from The Ohio State University in 2019 with a degree in biomedical science. I love baking, playing golf, and spending time with my amazing friends. I also really enjoy traveling and savoring the occasional road trip from St. Louis!

Karim  Saoud

Karim Saoud

Life in the Lou Section Editor

I grew up in Vienna, Virginia, a suburb of Washington, D.C. After graduating from the University of Virginia with a degree in biochemistry, I returned to D.C. for a gap year before arriving in St. Louis. In my free time, you can often find me playing basketball in the Olin Hall gym; come play!