Welcome to the Ding lab!
We are interested in studying how rotavirus, a medically important virus that causes diarrhea and vomiting in young children, interacts with the host small intestinal epithelial cells.
(1) Molecular mechanisms of rotavirus replication and pathogenesis
(2) Virus-host interactions
(3) Innate immune signaling in the intestinal epithelium
- Rotavirus reverse genetics system
- Genome-wide CRISPR-Cas9 screen
- Virus-host protein interactome
- Viral RNA binding protein interactome
- Interferon-stimulated gene screen
- Human intestinal enteroids
- Knockout and conditional knockout mouse models