- Each entrant must review the contest terms [SEE TERMS BELOW]
- Each entrant should capture no more than 3 photos of their room, suite or apartment
- One entry per room, suite, or apartment
- Each resident assigned to the winning room, suite, and/or apartment wins the prize package
- Each entrant must upload their photos to Wash U Res Life Instagram [SEE WHERE TO POST]
- Professional photoshoots are scheduled with the entrants prior to announcing the winners
- Winners are announced via: Email message, Website/Contest Page, Social Media
A panel of judges will select the best entries, and entries will be selected for voting based on the following criteria:
- Use of space
- Theming (ex: WashU themed room)
- Originality (DIY projects, repurposed pieces, etc.)
- Decoration (posters, photos, paintings, wall hangings, decorative pillows, etc.)
- Remember: It’s not about how much stuff you have, it’s how you use the space and your stuff. We also understand that our spaces all vary in size and scope.
- Submission from September 10 – September 19.
- Winners announced by September 25.
- Entrant must be a current WashU student living on campus.
- Only one submission per room, suite or apartment so coordinate with your roommate(s).
- All residents assigned to the winning room, suite, or apartment will win the specified prize package.
- Entries must contain no profanity, partial or full nudity, explicit remarks, crude or overt innuendos, drug references or usage, etc.
- All entries may be used by WashU Res Life or promotional material without need for future consent.
- Any falsified information (anything submitted that is not the property of the entrant) will result in disqualification.
- Entrant must be willing to be featured in pictures of the room (a photographer will take the photos that will be used in future Housing publications).