- K. Degraux, U. S. Kamilov, P. T. Boufounos, and D. Liu, “Online Convolutional Dictionary Learning for Multimodal Imaging,” arXiv:1706.04256 [cs.CV], June 2017.
- H.-Y. Liu, D. Liu, H. Mansour, P. T. Boufounos, L. Waller, and U. S. Kamilov, “SEAGLE: Sparsity-Driven Image Reconstruction under Multiple Scattering,” arXiv:1705.04281 [cs.CV], May 2017.
- U. S. Kamilov and P. T. Boufounos, “Motion-Adaptive Depth Superresolution,” IEEE Trans. Image Process, vol. 26, no. 4, pp. 1723-1731, April 2017.
- U. S. Kamilov, “A Parallel Proximal Algorithm for Anisotropic Total Variation Minimization,” IEEE Trans. Image Process., vol. 26, no. 2, pp. 539-548, February 2017.
- U. S. Kamilov and H. Mansour, “Learning optimal nonlinearities for iterative thresholding algorithms,” IEEE Signal Process. Letters, vol. 23, no. 5, pp. 747–751, May 2016.
- U. S. Kamilov, I. N. Papadopoulos, M. H. Shoreh, A. Goy, C. Vonesch, M. Unser, and D. Psaltis, “Optical tomographic image reconstruction based on beam propagation and sparse regularization,” IEEE Trans. Comput. Imag., vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 59–70, March 2016.
- U. S. Kamilov, I. N. Papadopoulos, M. H. Shoreh, A. Goy, C. Vonesch, M. Unser, and D. Psaltis,
”Learning Approach to Optical Tomography,” Optica, vol. 2, no. 6, pp. 517–522, June 2015.
[doi:10.1364/optica.2.000517] [Nature “News and Views”]
- U. S. Kamilov, S. Rangan, A. K. Fletcher, and M. Unser, “Approximate Message Passing with Consistent Parameter Estimation and Applications to Sparse Learning,” Proc. Ann. Conf. Neural Information Processing Systems (NIPS 2012) (Lake Tahoe, Nevada, December 3-6), pp. 2447-2455.
- U. S. Kamilov, V. K. Goyal, and S. Rangan, “Message-Passing De-Quantization with Applications to Compressed Sensing,” IEEE Trans. Signal Process., vol. 60, no. 12, pp. 6270–6281, December 2012.
- U. S. Kamilov, E. Bostan, and M. Unser, “Wavelet Shrinkage with Consistent Cycle Spinning Generalizes Total Variation Denoising,” IEEE Signal Process. Letters, vol. 19, no. 4, pp. 187–190, April 2012.