Applications are not currently being accepted. The application cycle for for 2021 will open in Fall 2020.
The CHILD Global Research Fellowship (CHILD-GRF) program is now accepting applications from promising early career research scholars in Uganda for the 2020 cohort.
CHILD-GRF flyer (pdf)
- Early career researcher from Uganda
- Advanced scholar (PhD student, recent PhD graduate, or medical doctor)
- Interest in child and adolescent health/mental health, and HIV/AIDS within resource constrained settings
Note: Applications are not currently being accepted. The application cycle for for 2021 will open in Fall 2020.
- Complete the Application Form. (Form will become available when the application opens.)
- Prepare the Application Documents:
- Current NIH Biosketch or curriculum vitae (CV)
- Career Development Plan (1 page maximum)
The plan should include your background, career goals, outcomes and corresponding timelines, a statement outlining how participation in this program would be advantageous for addressing your professional developmental needs, relevant past research experience/coursework, and how this program will advance your research.
- Proposed Research Interest (1 page maximum)
The plan should include a description of any studies that you are currently involved in and/or research areas of interest that you intend to pursue.
- Email completed Application Form and Application Documents to:
Laura Peer, Training Program Manager
Washington University in St. Louis
Campus Box 1196
One Brookings Drive
St. Louis, Missouri 63130
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED