A Washington University in St. Louis campus map can be found at the bottom of this page.
Directions to Campus from the Airport
At the Lambert Airport:
- Follow the overhead signs to the Metrolink.
- Board the RED line, on the right side of the tracks.
From the Lambert Airport Terminal 1 (or Terminal 2), please consult the map and instructions below:
- Ride the Metrolink RED line eight stops (or seven, if you left from Terminal 2) to the Forest Park-DeBaliviere station. This station serves both the RED and BLUE lines.
- Exit the RED line and wait on the NORTH side of the tracks for the next BLUE line, which should arrive almost immediately. Trains on the north side of the tracks travel West.
- Ride the Metrolink BLUE line two stops to the University City-Big Bend station, which will be underground. Exit the BLUE line and surface at the south side of the station.
From University City-Big Bend, please consult the map and instructions below:
- Go south (uphill) on Big Bend Blvd.
- Almost immediately, turn left (east) on Snow Way. The Charles F. Knight Center will be on your right.
- Welcome to Washington University in St. Louis!
The Charles F. Knight Center (#55, grid G-3) is located on the Northern end of the campus, and the Music Classroom Building (#76, grid E-5) is located at the Southern end, across Forsyth Boulevard. Click on the images to enlarge. A map of the WashU Department of Music is provided at the bottom of this page.