All student and postdoctoral researcher attendees are invited to submit an abstract for a poster to be presented at the session preceding dinner on June 26, 2017. Students and postdocs are encouraged to participate in this session, and contribute to the overall workshop dialogue.
Abstract Deadline: Monday, April 17, 2017
• One page limit using 12-point font and one-inch margins.
• Please do not use figures, tables or graphs.
• References, citations and funding sources are encouraged, but not required.
• The abstract submitted should be for a current research project, though it may also include general information about your lab and its activities.
• Please make sure you do not include confidential information or data that cannot be posted online.
• The maximum poster size is 48 x 48 inches.