Explore the work of this year’s Orators as they honor the legacies of our Black Achievers
Open Classroom has curated a series of lectures and panels during Black History Month.
- 1/12 – Aren’t We All Racist? Self-Oppression and the Language of Progressive Change
- 1/19 – Finding Our Place in the Change
- 2/3 – Where Blacks Have Been, Where We Are, and Where We Must Go
- 2/9 – Black Entrepreneurship in St. Louis: Building Healthy Families & Communities
- 2/18 – Pro-Trump Era: Resistance, Hope and Mobilizing Among Black American Families
- 2/24 – A Community-Based Response to COVID-19 in a Historic Neighborhood: What We Have Learned & Where We Are Going
- 2/25 – “Misogynoir”: American Contempt Towards Black Women and How to Change It
Miss a session? Catch the replay on YouTube.