Further reading from 4/17/18 presentation
- For many of our best practices, we pull code from Underscores, a starter theme that is maintained by WordPress.
- I’ve written about why buttons need a role attribute on my website, and linked to a few other resources there.
- Information about how to properly create a set of accessible tabs can be found in this example from the W3, which demonstrates many of the attributes I discussed.
- This is the episode of A11ycasts that discusses accessible modal windows, which gets into many of the issues I raised with our research.wustl.edu homepage search example.
- Sam has written detail about implementing a generic accessible modal for users interested in the technical implementation.